E-mail Easily create and send emailings

Create, modify and test personalized emailings with our intuitive drag-and-drop editor. Schedule and send high volume emailings at high speed. Analyze recipient behaviour and optimize your e-mail campaigns and follow-up actions with Ternair Marketing Cloud.

This is what I want

How to make e-mail marketing even easier

logo
Easy content creation

Set up e-mail campaigns fast and easy with responsive e-mail templates. Use the intuitive drag-and-drop editor to create, modify and customize content based on your requirements.

logo
Personalization

Interact with customers with personalized e-mails and dynamic content driven by customer profiles, preferences and real-time behaviour.

logo
For all brands

Create, personalize and manage email campaigns for different brands and labels within a single platform using our comprehensive style sheets.

logo
Integrate RSS feeds

Accelerate the creation of email content through an automated connection between RSS feeds and to your email templates.

logo
Landing pages

Create dynamic landing pages for your e-mail campaigns with our intuitive drag-and-drop editor.  Use features to register response and enrich your customer data.

logo
A / B testing

Optimize and automate your e-mail marketing campaigns by pre-testing multiple variants to a sample of your target groups. Test subject lines, calls-to-actions, or other aspects of your email.

logo
Real-time reporting

View real-time reports and monitor open- and  click behaviour of your recipients. Enrich your email response with tags and automate the tracking of website behaviour.

logo
Email deliverability

We ensure a high deliverability of your emails based upon a correct configuration of email domains,  proper listmanagement and active monitoring.

logo
Ready for high volumes

Quickly and safely send personalized e-mailings in large quantities.

Are you ready for success?

Hoe Mindcampus de e-mailmarketing conversie verdrievoudigd | Ternair

"The strength of Ternair is that they can quickly relate to the problem. Thanks to the Ternair Marketing Cloud, we can communicate with our target group in a structured way. We no longer lose time with internal coordination and searches, but can focus on output."

Pieter Lieverse
Managing Director

x3

more conversion

x2

more opened mails

25%

conversion via remarketing emails

Hoe Springer Nature 50 procent meer conversie realiseert | Ternair

"With Ternair we can automatically choose the right time to send certain messages. The flows are tailored to the interests that someone shows. We have an overview of the entire process and are increasingly aware of who to send what and when, so that we do not bother anyone with our messages."

Michael Dam
Marketing Manager

50%

more opened e-mails

x2

Click-Through-Ratio

20% - 30%

reduction in opt-out

Hoe KLM 90% tijdsbesparing realiseert met data-driven 1-1 e-mailtemplate(s) | Ternair

"Ternair has extensive experience and professional knowledge about e-mailing data processes that fits in well with our requirements and wishes. We are an international marketing organization and send the iFly KLM Magazine to 10 million customers worldwide. Everything has to be correct in the e-mails, they have to be sent in a tightly regulated time schedule to manage the loads on the servers and fit within the local e-mail schedules. Ternair enables us to manage all this complexity while quality is guaranteed and costs remain manageable."

Marc Jansz
Customer Media Manager

10

million recipients in 80 countries in 5 different languages

90%

time savings due to data-driven 1-1 email template

5

dynamic templates

Multi-brand e-mail­marketing | Ternair

"The strength of Ternair lies in two things, the solution and the organization. The solutions are very complete: 90% of database issues can be solved with the software as standard. For the remaining 10%, Ternair is ready to think about a solution. That is when you can see the strength of their organization: they are knowledgeable and professional, they take our business seriously."

Erwin van Faassen
Co-owner and founder

120 titles

multi-brand e-mail marketing for 120 business and professional titles

1 dynamic template

personalized per media brand

Hoe de RAI 10% meer bezoekers werft | Ternair

"With the use of SEO, content marketing and marketing automation, the RAI achieved 10% percent more visitors for the Aquatech Amsterdam 2019 fair. Exhibitor rebooking for 2021 reached a record of 62% at the show."

Annelie Koomen
Senior Brand Marketing Manager

12%

more registrations

10%

more visitors

62%

rebook by exhibitors for 2021. Record!

Let's get started

Would you like to know more about what Ternair can do for your organization? Book a demo with one of our specialists to experience how the platform works.

Yes, I want to request a free demo!

    Prefer to speak to someone directly?

    Send an e-mail info@ternair.com